- Supreme Court of the State of Nebraska, 1972
- United States District Court of Nebraska, 1972
- Supreme Court of the State of Iowa, 2004
- United States Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1973
- United States Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, 1983
Thomas M. Haase
Thomas M. Haase
Tom’s practice is concentrated in the areas of estates, wills, trusts, estate planning, and charitable organizations.
Tom is a lifetime resident of Lincoln and received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Nebraska in 1970. As an undergraduate, Tom was a member of Phi Gamma Delta fraternity. He graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 1974.
In 1973, Tom began clerking, joined the firm as an associate in 1975, and became a partner in 1978. He is a member of the Lincoln Bar Association and the Nebraska State Bar Association, is a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Council, and is listed in The Best Lawyers in America™ for Trusts and Estates. Tom is also a former member of the Lincoln Probate Discussion Group and the Lincoln Estate Planning Council. He currently represents several charitable foundations.
Tom’s wife, Linda, is a realtor with Wood Bros. Tom and Linda have three children, Gigi, Ashley, and Tyson; and four grandchildren, Mason, Noah, Bailey and Melania.
- University of Nebraska, B.S. 1970
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D. 1974
- Lincoln Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Lincoln Estate Planning Council
- Lincoln Probate Discussion Group
- Fellow – American College of Trust and Estate Council
- Chairperson and speaker at various Nebraska Continuing Legal Education seminars on estate planning and probate